Senior Security Technician/Supervisor
We are searching for a Senior Security Service Technician/Supervisor with significant experience installing, programming, and servicing advanced security systems (access control, CCTV, emergency communications, and intrusion). The successful candidate will also have solid experience with PCs, networks, and IP-based solutions. Knowledge of any of DSC, Guardall, Protégé, C-CURE, Avigilon, Keyscan, Exacq, TOA, Aiphone, MESH, and Linear or similar products would be beneficial.
A good working knowledge of electricity and electronics, a high level of commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, and the ability to meet and deal with customers face-to-face will help ensure your success.
You will have varied job responsibilities with a number of different learning and career development opportunities. You'll have the chance to work with other bright, highly-motivated people as part of a close-knit and supportive team.
You will have primary responsibility for ensuring our customers' systems are maintained per the manufacturers' specifications, oversee the service function, work closely with our customers, and earn the recognition, trust, and respect of your team members. Highly competitive compensation, full benefit package, continued training and development opportunities, and an opportunity to play an important role and make a significant contribution to the success of a growing security company will reward the successful candidate.
Account Executive / Sales Representative
Continue building your career in security with this unique opportunity to work with key clients, helping them to determine their security requirements, and designing and mapping our range of systems and services to solve their security challenges.
We offer exceptional support for your success in the form of training, an introductory compensation plan with enhanced earning capabilities to ease your start-up at a new company, a dedicated technical design support team to reduce the technical workload, a steady supply of leads and opportunities to fuel your success, and a warm, friendly company culture to help you feel right at home.
Working as an Account Executive at Bond Securcom within a sales team that includes dedicated technical support staff, you will:
- Identify new clients and opportunities and work with assigned clients and leads/potential new customers;
- Survey customer sites and determine requirements based on your security knowledge and understanding of security systems, especially access control, video, and intercom systems;
- Create integrated solutions based on your own technical and operational knowledge and that of our dedicated team of technical sales support staff;
- Analyse plans and specifications to create winning proposals on significant security projects in the GTA;
- Develop and maintain client trust through a continual focus on customer service, quality, and a commitment to win-win outcomes;
- Contribute to the business market strategy by monitoring competitive products and services and new product offerings and industry trends, and using your industry knowledge to help the business create new product road maps.
Rewards for this Position Include:
- Generous base salary;
- Escalating (uncapped) commission structure;
- Tiered (uncapped) annual bonus plan;
- Generous car allowance;
- Comprehensive benefit plan;
- Company-supported training and continuing education;
- All documented expenses are compensated.
We offer an enhanced transition compensation plan to new Account Execs, providing an increased base salary and reduced quotas to help facilitate early success and maximise earnings in the first two years. You will also be provided with an account portfolio of existing clients and a continuous stream of new opportunities and leads.
Your Success Factors:
- A high level of integrity and professionalism;
- A successful track record achieving sales goals and objectives, and a desire to build upon that success;
- Exceptional people skills, with a keen focus on building strong relationships based on trust and mutual benefit and a desire to help customers solve security challenges;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
If you are a motivated, goal-oriented professional, you will be rewarded with a very competitive compensation plan, and the challenge and excitement of helping to build a high-quality company with extraordinary opportunities for growth. Bond Securcom has an excellent continuing development program to enable you to pursue additional learning with the financial support of the company. This is an environment where you will be able to demonstrate and develop your knowledge and skills.
Bring your knowledge, creativity, commitment, and excitement to this exceptional, fast-growing company, and join our team of professionals in creating real security solutions and true customer value. Become part of the Bond Securcom team and take the next step in your career growth and personal development.